Muktangan Exploratory is a distinctive Science Centre that aspires to Arouse curiosity Stimulate scientific temperament Nurture creativity Among young children.
Being hands-on is important because it allows students to engage in kinesthetic learning. When children use all of their senses it helps the brain create pathways that make it easier and quicker to retain information.
- Target audience – 5th to 10th std students. Course graded at 5 foundation levels.
- Hand’s on experience in seven state of the art laboratories (Physics, Chemistry, Life Science, Mathematics, Earth science, Electronics and Earth science.)
- Student teacher ratio 15/18:1
- Duration – 15th June2019 to 15th March2020. – Once a week for one and half hours.
- Approximately 32-34 sessions throughout the year (subject to public holidays and availability of the student.)
- Course is useful for all three boards.
- Very useful for conceptual understanding, for improving observation, analytical skills especially allowing child to correlate basic concepts with day to day observations.