Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s - Muktangan Exploratory Science Centre (MESC) jointly with Science Park, Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) will be organizing Series of lectures on “Understanding Science behind Nobel work”. The lectures will be for non-specialists, school children and common citizens.
The second lecture (of the series) details are as under:-
- Speaker : Dr. Umakant Rapol, Associate Professor, Physics, IISER, Pune.
- Topic : ‘Nobel Prize’ in Physics 2018; path - breaking inventions in the field of Laser Physics.
- Day and Date : Saturday, 9th February 2019
- Time : 4.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- Venue : Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s,
Muktangan Exploratory Science Centre,
Off: Senapati Bapat Road, Nr. Mariott Hotel,
Opp: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan School, Pune 411 016.
Contact- 020-25677962 / 25677465 / 7218778851
School students (Std. 7 to 12), teachers, parents, general public are cordially invited to attend this inspiring lecture. There is NO ENTRY FEE….
(Mrs. Neha Nirgudkar)
Dy. Director, Spl. Projects, MESC